Liberation for all
through creative reimagining.
You know you're not like everyone else.
Your creativity bleeds into every aspect of your life.It's not something you can turn off or on and you wouldn't want to even if you could.You like that you don't see things the same way as everyone else and deep down you're driven to create something that's uniquely yours- something that wouldn't exsist in the world without you.
You’re here to do something that matters....And I'm here to help.
work with me.
My coaching packages are bespoke; each one is tailored to fit you precisely, with only the support you need and nothing else. I offer ongoing, long-term coaching packages as well as 1-2 day long intensives.
Our time together will always be based on your needs. Health, schedule, time, energy, and capacity are some of the many things I’ll check in with you about to make sure you’re feeling safe, supported, and seen.
If you're ready to jump in, you can apply here.
I also offer workshops, classes, and courses regularly as well as fun experimental new offers. To hear about those, join my email list.
I’m Asha Wild.
I’m a coach for:
ambitious creative visionaries,
all-over-the place multipotentialite misfits,
and future eccentric millionaires.
Send me a message on Instagram @ashawild or use the contact form below.
Join our diverse and quickly growing team! Accepting applications today! Qualities for successful team-members include:
- Covered in fur/feathers
- Enjoys food & naps
- Writes great copy
Last Updated: August 24, 2021
2. Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You; and
3. Correspond with You; and
4. Process payments or refunds; and
5. Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in; and
6. Interact with You via social media; and
7. Send You a newsletter or other updates about Our company or website; and
8. Deliver targeted advertising; and
9. Request feedback from You; and
10. Notify You of updates to Our product and service offerings; and
11. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
12. Administer contests or giveaways; and
13. Generate a profile that is personalized to You, so that future interactions with Our website will be more personal; and
14. Compile anonymous statistical data for Our own use or for a third party’s use; and
15. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
16. Prevent fraudulent activity on Our website; and
● Data that is provided to Us is stored on secure servers. Payment information and other sensitive data will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
● The transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, and We cannot guarantee the security of data that is sent to Us electronically. Your transmission of data to Us is at Your own risk.
● Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, search history, interactions with Our website, or any other purchasing or browsing history of Our site and/or offer(s); and
● Site comments made publicly or privately; and
● Geolocation data; and
● Professional or employment-related information; and
● Education information.We reserve the right to collect any of the above data on California residents and their households.We do not plan on selling your data. Regardless, any California resident can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explicitly request to opt-out of any such sale of data.California residents also have the option to request a full deletion of their account and any data We have collected and associated with them.We agree to comply with any data request or deletion made pursuant to the CCPA in a reasonable timeframe, during normal business hours and excluding holidays or Our pre-scheduled time off.NEWSLETTER PRIVACYWe offer the opportunity for You to volunteer certain information to Us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, Your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but We reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in Our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting Our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.
Terms and Conditions of Use